Fareast 28R - extensively equipped
The best set up Fareast 28R in Australia is now available for sale, only 3 years old and in superb condition. Rare find with a code 0 on a furler, making this 28 a real weapon. Full electronics package. Aluminium custom made trailer with hydraulic brakes. Race and road ready. Join the fun of fast and uncomplicated sailing, speeds up to 20kn are on the menu!
Thargo is equipped with:
- Full set UK Membrane sails incl. Main Jib #1 #2 #3 (All with continuous black Aramid fibres) 80m2 Max Class kite, 65m2 A2 kite
- Uk Code '0' with Selden top down furler
- Full covers for storage on the trailer
- Ray Marine Chart Plotter, Depth & Speed
- Upgraded Tiller, extended with double sided hand grip
- Spinlock 1200 tiller extension
- Stainless steel foot rails for helmsman
- Cat 5 Safety gear. Horseshoe Life Ring and light, Navigation Lights, Battery Charger
- 5HP Mercury - serviced regularly
- UHF Radio
- Aluminium Trailer by Mayfair with spare Wheel and extension drawbar for easy ramp launching
- Oversize transporting compliance equipment
- Mast raising package for independent mast raising and lowering (can be done by one person in 25kn of wind)
- Keel lift system
- Single point hoisting kit
- Upgraded Backstay adjuster, easier to operata than standard system.
- Rudder Cover
- Extra storage pockets in cockpit and interior
- 2 Bunk beds (the only 28R in Aus), hatch in front of mast and extra ventilation hatches
- All sheets and lines upgraded to owners desires
For sale appr. $45,000 below replacement cost
All equipment is in excellent condition
Owner is retiring from sailing and is looking into new adventures.
Vessel location is Bowen QLD. Country wide transport can be arranged for, even with current restrictions.