Fareast 23R - in excellent condition
Rare opportunity! This Fareast 23R has mainly been used for family fun, it has seen little usage and had a real easy life. Sailed from home and stored inside a purposely build shed has kept the boat in pristine condition. The gelcoat still looks the same as the day we delivered the boat new.
Current owner is very enthusiastic about the boat and concept but with the kids growing older they like to scale up.
- Custom build 7m Oceanic single axle trailer with ladder frame for added stiffness. Custom made polyester bunks with foam padding.
- Extension drawbar, guide poles, mast support post. Boat can be launched by one person.
- Tooling for mast raising; rope sets with mast balance lines and jockey pole. Mast can be set single handed by using the trailer winch.
- Keel lift system
- Depth / Speed instrument
- Rudder bag
- Extra storage hatch in cockpit
- Telescopic swim ladder
- Suzuki 4 stroke outboard and bracket
The 23R is a fun boat to sail. It's light, responsive and easy to sail fast. The 23R features a masthead A-Sym kite and powerful square top full batten mainsail, there is no backstay which contributes to easy handling in the gybes. The high (form) stability makes it a safe and predictable platform and the very large cockpit gives you a bigger boat feel.
This very well presented package represents a new value over $60k and is expected to sell quick.
Location: Hervey Bay QLD. Country wide transport can be arranged for, even with current restrictions.