Used Fareast 28R * SOLD *
Chicken Lips, winner of the Commodores Cup at Sail Port Stephens is a one of those rare finds on the second-hand market. Kept in a shed in rural Waga Waga and raced only a few regattas each year, meaning this boat is in a very good condition.
Chicken Lips is fully equipped with all the extra's available, One Design compatible, road and race ready for your next sub-tropical adventures.
- North Sails working sails, Main, 2 Jibs, 2 kites
- Raymarine Chartplotter Tacktic Race Master + Masthead wind indicator and analogue display
- Raymarine i50 Tridata instruments
- VHF Radio
- Custom made Oceanic trailer with ladder frame, custom hull cradles and extension drawbar
- Mast raising tooling and keel lifting system
- Boat cover and rudder cover
- Many upgrades like backstay Harken blocks, sheets, Jib in-haulers, etc.
Features of the Fareast 28R:
- Easy to control boat
- Very large cockpit and uncluttered deck layout for easy handling
- Great fun downwind (see 20kn movie under pictures)
- Easy trailable, ATM under 2000kg
- Fully retractable keel, ramp launchable, manually mast stepping
- Single lifting point on the keel-fin for easy hardstand storage
- Modern European design
- Top quality build at a very affordable price
- Light and strong, vacuum infused foam sandwich construction weighing only 1350Kg.
- Top quality deck gear from Harken, Spinlock and Selden rigging
- ISAF approved One Design. 12 sold in Australia and 2 in NZ (500+ World wide)
- Proven race winner in mixed fleets
Asking price $76,950
Please contact Gerrit at Fareast Yachts Australia for more information on 0468 648 554.
https://www. Facebook. Com/sailorgirlHQ/
https://www. Facebook. Com/surfsailkite