Used Fareast 19R
Racing and Family fun is awaiting you with this near new presenting Fareast 19R. It's the perfect sail from home daysailor, easy to set up and ramp launch. Summer is on its way! Race at your local club or take her to your favorite sailing grounds, grab the inflatable subs, anchor up near an island or beach and go for a paddle, swim and picnic.
The 19R offers a great affordable concept, it's a fun boat to sail, light, responsive and fast. The cockpit is very large for a 19 ft'er and the deck layout is clean and simple, stability is high making the Fareast 19R predictable and easy to handle. Take your family for a fun sail, teach your kids the beauty of sailing, sail with friends, race against friends or go out single handed.
- Set of laminate racing sails with full batten square top Main (no backstay on the 19R) and furling Jib.
- A-Sym Kite (red) with cabin entry bag, sheets and blocks
- Selden 40S Furler
- Second forestay for non-furling Jib
- Windex and bracket
- Added Cunningham and cleat under boom for Outhaul
- Spinlock tiller extension
- Fully customized trailer, with custom hull cradles, extension drawbar, guide poles, mast support with mast raising feature, spare wheel.
- Keel lift system
- Post with roller to set the mast while on the trailer, mounted on rudder gudgeons
- 2.5 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Anchor 4kg with 4m x 6mm chain and 33m x 10mm rope
Please contact us at Fareast Yachts Australia for more information about this exceptional offer.